Ekran System, Inc. is a leader in the field of Insider Threat Management solutions, and was established in 2013. Since then, we have grown into an international company with our headquarters in Newport Beach (California), offices in Europe, and partners all over the world. Our product (Ekran System®) now has over 1,000 customers in 43 countries.
We invite you to apply for our QA Engineer position.
You will work on a project where experience in system administration is extremely important. So if you have experience related to system administration, you’ll get a great opportunity to start your new career. We guarantee mentoring support and professional growth.
With us, you can become a real QA expert!
About the product
Ekran System® is a client-server solution for the B2B market which:
- is used by customers worldwide
- is intended for monitoring user activity and alerting on suspicious activities
- has desktop and server (including Linux/Unix) platforms support
See details on the website: https://www.ekransystem.com
- Manual testing
- Configuring test environments
- Preparing test data and generating test documentation
- 6 + months experience in System Administration / Technical Support
- Windows desktop OS (advanced user)
- Windows Server OS (basic server administration skills)
- Linux (basis command line user)
- Knowledge of testing theory (the role of testing in software development, software quality, analysis and design of tests, test levels, test types, test design methods, the main types of test documentation)
- Experience with hypervisors (Hyper-V, VMWare Workstation or Virtual Box)
- Intermediate level English (to work with documentation)
Nice to have:
- Windows Server (experience of configuring Active Directory)
- Mac OS user
- Knowledge of basic SQL queries
Perks & benefits:
- Tutor support and continuous learning
- Interesting and challenging tasks
- Extensive knowledge base of educational materials (training courses, books/documentation, videos, etc.)
- Flexible work hours, and working remotely (optional)
- Competitive salary and compensation package
- Benefits package (including paid vacation and sick leave)
- Health insurance
- High-performance work PC/laptop
- Free corporate English lessons
- A young and professional team
If you are interested in this position, please send us your detailed CV.