Here at Ekran System, Inc., we are the leading Insider Threat Management solution provider with over 1,000 customers in 43 countries. We are seeking a result-oriented Sales Engineer who thrives off technical challenges and is also able to multi-task. Duties will include a broad range of tasks such as pre-sales technical assistance and product education, as well as supporting existing customers and assisting with product development from a technical point of view.
If you’re dedicated and ambitious, Ekran System, Inc. is an excellent place to grow your career. Don’t hesitate to apply.
Sales Engineer Responsibilities:
- Actively engage with prospective new customers via phone, web conference, and in-person as a subject matter expert for Insider Risk Management platform
- Plan, coordinate, and deliver in-person and web-based solution overviews and product demos
- Team up with our rapidly expanding channel partner network to drive both net-new and incremental revenue
- Be capable of responding to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs
- Conduct, and ensure the success of, customer proof-of-concepts (POCs)
- Make presentations at webinars, conferences and seminars, and work at trade shows (as necessary)
- Interact with the management team in 1-1, team meetings and via forecasting and reporting to provide critical updates and strategic account planning
- You can achieve your quota, but quite frankly we would love you to blow it out of the water!
- Familiarity with general cybersecurity and networking technologies and solutions
- Experience in consultative selling of complex cybersecurity and SaaS based solutions in a pre-sales setting
- Must have strong written and verbal communication and excellent presentation skills and be able to clearly and effectively articulate Ekran’s value
- English level – Fluent
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and web conferencing tools
- Ability to use CRM and other online tools effectively
- To be proactive and self-sufficient
- A flexible approach and willingness to learn new skills and disciplines
- Must be organized, detail and process-oriented
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to work independently or in a team environment
- Willingness to work with the North American market (approximately 14:00-23:00)
As a plus
- An MIS/Computer Science degree or equivalent experience
- Strong experience with Windows/IIS/Active Directory administration and operations, along with some knowledge of UNIX/Linux and macOS
- Experience working with public cloud environments (AWS, Azure)
Perks & benefits
- C-level people daily communication from USA/EU and other countries companies
- Unique technical expertise in our company helps to impress Clients
- Competitive salary and compensation package with clear KPI system
- Development both in sales and in technical direction
- Work with world-wide famous companies
- Flexible working schedule
- Individual plans for career development
Cybersecurity is a community effort. That’s why Ekran is committed to building an inclusive, diverse community that celebrates and welcomes everyone – unless they’re a cybercriminal, of course.
We’re proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, and we’d encourage you to join us whatever your background.
If you are interested in this position, please send us your detailed CV.